Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Eye Of The Tornado

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Eye Of The Tornado Empty The Eye Of The Tornado Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

The show is back with the arena changed into The Eye Of The Tornado decor.
A blue carpet is laid from the stage to the ring.
The arena's floor is covered with a blue carpet.
In the middle of the carpet an eye colored with elements of nature,the carpet is split with a bold T letter.
3 no-back chairs is in the ring.
[/color]
EHT,the host of the show,is standing with a mic and gets ready to talk
EHT:Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to another edition of your favorite talk show in DW,The Eye Of The Tornado,I'm your host EHT and it's a honor for me that you are my guests tonight.
Loud cheers rise from the crowd.
EHT:Now...Last week I lost the NB title in a triple threat to Paul Normus,I just didn't lose that easy but I lost because of Kahlan distraction to me.
Crowd starts to boo.
EHT:I know..I know,but I'm not bothered that Paul won the title,after all I won't held the title forever,but I'm bothered that Paul bragged about his victory like he did earn it,he had a stroke of luck,I don't mind that,but he shouldn't brag about it like he did.
Crowd boos louder than ever.
EHT:Calm down it did happen so I think we have to think about the future.
Now time to answer my fans' question.Most of my fans have asked me after they saw that ThaiJosh had earned a title shot on last Tuesday,They asked:"Are you going to drop your rematch and leave the NB dibvision?"
And the answer is...NO of course
Crowd cheers loudly,
EHT:I will just wait till DW's upcoming PPV BLACKOUT and then have a rematch.To face Paul for the title.
"Fire it up" by Thousand foot crutch starts to play as Paul Normus makes his way to the ring rising the NB title belt.
EHT:I didn't finish my talking MR.Normus.Wait for your turn.
Paul Normus:First of all I'm not Paul Normus,this name doesn't suit a champion,I'm Justin "Rockstar" Pheonix.The New DW new blood champion,and the one that will have the longest ever NB title regiens in history of DW.
EHT:I don't care if your name is Paul,Justin or even Dum Dum,I care about that I will take this title back beacuse I didn't lose fairly,this is what I care about.
Justin "Rockstar" Pheonix:How dare you make fun of me,I'm THE UNDISPUTED NB CHAMPION,I'm gonna shut you up forever.
EHT:Before you do anything stupid,due to what happened last season on this show and how it did end in a rumble,I asked our GM Blackwing to have an action towards this so it doesn't happen again,He told me to inform everybody that whomever starts a rumble in this show will be suspended fo a duration of Blackwing's choice,I'm NOT stupid Justin.So I hope you aren't stupid neither.Because I don't want you to be stripped out of your title until I take it from you and crush you and prove you don't deserve that championship.
Justin "Rockstar" Pheonix:Elemental Hero Tempest,you listen up and listen good,You will never beat me,and if you want proof,then why don't you fight me tonight for the NB championship.I will defeat you.
EHT:When I choose to fight you again,and what is the stipulation I will choose,these are the last things you are going to worry about,you don't know what is the meaning of being a champion,and you will never know.
Now,We are getting rude for letting a lady wait all this for us,It's disrespecting,so ladies and gentelmen please welcome...Kahlan Amnell.
Kahlan music plays as she walks to the ring while some of the crowd boos .
Kahlan Amnell:First of all,you call leaving me this long disrespecting,but you don't know what is respect,was it respectuful to attack a lady all of a sudden that vicously?WAS IT?
EHT:In world of wrestling there is no diffrence between men and women,we are all fighters in the squared circle,and what I did was because what you have done last week.
Kahlan Amnell:I did what I did because I wanted Puppetmon to win.
EHT:You're talking like you have the right to do this,if e would win he should do it on his own in the ring,and what you had done wasn't smart cuz Puppetmon was already out after I nailed him with the Wild Tornado,it wasn't w....
Just as Elemental Hero Tempest says "Wild Tornado" crowd cheers loudly that he stops till they calm down.
EHT:Thank you all for the support,please let me continue.
I wanted to say that What I did is a punishment for you,and tonight I will settle this with you in a proffesnial way,INSIDE A STEEL CAGE.
Crowd erupts in cheers.
EHT:While Justin defends the NB title against ThaiJosh.
Crowd cheers louder.
Kahlan Amnell:Whatever the stipulation,you will lose.
EHT:We will see.
For now I was Elemental Hero Tempest,and The Eye Of The Tornado settled down,see you later.
Camera fades to black while security is removing the show's tools from the ring. [/color]

2The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

I'm busy right now so I will do the formatting tomorrow

3The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Since we now have steel cage match for the fed we can have the match generated directly with the fed match engine.... But if you are going for a specific result you will have to challenge Kahlan ingame untill you get that result ... Personally I would preffer a draw as it will set up for a longer storyline between the two of you that can continue after you leave the NB division. I wouldn't mind a feud of EHT vs Kahlan for the LW title in a season or two.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

4The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 am

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

then I will edit the match and make it a draw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum